Well, that’s a question I ask myself constantly, but for formalities sake, I'm Athoug (عذوق) but usually, people mistake my name for Although which makes for funny conversation starters. Apart from my weird name, I am a Software Developer who’s trying to get out of her own way by fighting to stay curious, to ask questions, to explore the things that scare me.
What I am working on
- 👩🏻💻 I’m a software developer that’s working on loving code again (it’s hard when it’s your day job).
- 🛠 On my backend skills by building projects so I can become a true wizard.
- ✍🏼 On this website, where I write articles about anything that I am working on, experience, and just interests me in general.
- 🎙 My sisters and I host a podcast called Some Kind of Moment where every (Friday) we sit together and talk or discuss stories, questions, and generally have a good time.
- ☕️ Obsessed with tea and working on remedying my addiction to tea with coffee (yes, it makes sense)
- 🎮 I enjoy playing and making games. My sister and I actually did one that we call Lost Bit (if you fancy trying it out).
- 🎨 I like to draw and paint but my crippling self-doubt makes me afraid to hold a brush.
Let’s start a conversation
I truly love connecting with people so if you would like to start a conversation with me you can get in touch with me through any of those options
- 🐦 Twitter - I love this platform (I promise I don't shit-post as much) If you've got a short question or message, please tweet @AlthougAlways and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
- 📨 Email - If it's a longer thing, or you don't want it to be on public discourse, please email me (email@example.com).
- ☕️ In-person - I love meeting up with people in real life. So here's a standing offer - if you happen to take a trip to Riyadh (KSA) and want to chat, I'll buy you coffee or tea (whatever you fancy), no questions asked. I'm generally available most weekday evenings after 6 pm. Drop me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include [Coffee] in the subject line, and we can work something out.